"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Still Love You

Inspired by TTS Sketch #62,
I couldn't help but make this
adorable card for my BFF.
We've been together now for
NINETEEN YEARS
and I DO still love him!
*
After my card was completed,
I couldn't help but be reminded of
God's great Love.
After so many mistakes
and times that I neglect Him,
He tells me
"I still love you."
*
"For I am persuaded, that neither death,
nor life, nor angels, nor principalities,
nor powers, nor things present,
nor things to come,
nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,
shall be able to separate us
from the love of God,
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38
*
May you know Him
and His love for YOU.

No comments: