"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthdays are for Wii!

Wii crazy... that's my kid! For his B-day he wanted a pair of "Wii PJs" like I don't think he has ever wanted any other gift. Too stinkin' funny, that kid is!

So our lovely friend, Lisa, decided she'd be the one to surprise him with his requested gift. Let me tell you... the kid's b-day was in MARCH and I think I've washed the silly pjs a total of maybe five times. (He hides them on me so I can't wash them. He says he is afraid I won't have them clean in time for bedtime.) Rolling!

Inspired by sketch #57 , thanks to Triple the Sketch, my page was super easy and fun. Check out Right at Home Scrapbooking for all other fun details like patterned paper, embellishments and such.