"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Favorites Swap

As many of you know,
I belong to a fabulous swap group called
the NIMBEES.
We came up with the "Nimbees"
because that is how my sweet daughter
said "NMBS" would be pronounced.
Too funny and super cute, huh?!
*
Our most recent swap was a swap
of our favorite stamp sets.
Since we are all SU! demos,
all of our swaps focus on SU! merchandise.
And since SU! is my absolute
FAV STAMP CO.,
I LOVE this swap group!!!
*
This was one of my cards for the swap.
I used the Priceless stamp set
and Tea Party Designer Series Paper.
The large oval punch
made this card really simple to create.
*
WANT THIS CARD?
Follow my blog and it could be yours.
By using Random.org, I will select a fab follow
to have this card pop into their mailbox.
It is very easy to follow,
even if you do not have a blog.
Blogger is FREE
and will ask you to set up an account
so you can follow.
(remember it's FREE!)

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute! You did a great job on it!