"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet 6th Grade

Our elementaryschool goes to the 6th grade.
So our sixth graders get treated
like seniors of theschool.
It's quite special!
I can't believe my baby girl will
soon be agraduate!

The decorative paper on my page
will act as a pocket where
we can store her report card
once the year has finished.

I submitted my page
to our LSS for the monthly page contest.
So if you happen to live in my area,
please stop by
Lavender Sentiments Scrapbook Store
and vote. (for me, of course, he he.)
Take a look around while you're there.
Lana has some wonderful things to offer!

The card stock base of my page
is from LSS.
It was already embossed
with those cute swirls.
I added the Vanilla CraftInk
from Stampin' Up!
so my swirls would jump out a bit.
I edged my page by using the
Scallop Edge Punch
by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for dancing with me today!
Know that Jesus is dancing for YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! What a fun layout Kelly Jean!! :) TFS!