"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, April 6, 2009

Recipe Cards and a NMBS Challenge

I love sharing foodrecipes and
I love when foodrecipes are shared!
I am hostess for this week's NMBS Challenge.
Be sure to visit
and I hope you will join in the challenge.
You will find all my deets for that
as well as the recipe for
Creamy Chicken and Noodles.
(Wynne has asked for the name to be
changed to "Wynn'e Dish" cuz she LOVES it!)
Let me tell you how to create
this "stand-up card" which works
so well for recipe cards...
My base is Whisper White
measuring 4 x 8.5.
The Pacific Point (or dark blue)
measures 4 x 5.5.
Layered on the Pacific Point is WW again
measuring 3.75 x 5.25.
Now, this is the part that makes it STAND UP...
the little piece of Whisper White
on the INSIDE of the card
measures 4 x 2.75.
It is so simple to create...
basically quarter your WW.
Then halve one of the quarters.
These make super great
photo cards as well!
Thanks for joining my dance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Kelly Jean!! :)

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

very cool KellyJean. Now I need to go try it! Very soft colors too!

Lisa H. said...

this is lovely! what a great way to view a recipe!