"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SO MUCH to share...

Whoo! So much to share today!
*
This past weekend was Stamp Club weekend
and there were few people in attendance.
Our weather here was
FABULOUS!
*
Thanks to those who came for even just a bit.
Your company was cherished
(and not just by me, I'm sure!)
And for those who weren't able to make it,
I hope you were outside
enjoying the fantastic sunshine!
You were missed!!!
*
These projects were created at
the Stamp CAMP
that always follows our monthly clubs.
All were created by using the
Stampin' Up! Big Shot.
Aren't they just adorable?!
*
My mini scalloped album was inspired by
Thanks, Deann!
*
If you have any questions
about any of the projects seen here,
just shoot me an email
*
Be sure to check out the
AMAZING DINNER RECIPE
my family and I enjoyed this weekend.
It can be found at the end of this post.
DELICIOUS!
Thanks for dancing with me today!
ENJOY!





Taco Hot Dish

1 lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 bag Doritos (I used BBQ or Chili Cheese Fritos.
My kids like plain Fritos best.)
1 head lettuse, shredded
1 pt cherry tomatoes, halved
1 can Cheddar Cheese soup
1/2 C milk
3 C mozzerella cheese, shredded

Brown beef, drain. Add taco seasoning according to pkg. In a 9x13 dish, place Fritos. Place meat evenly on top. (The recipe cals for the next step to be lettuce and tomatoes atop the meat. I serve the veggies cold AFTER cooking the dish instead.) Heat soup with milk. Pour over layers. Cover with 2 C mozzerella cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 7 minutes. When done, cover with remaining mozzerella cheese.

1 comment:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

YUMMY! I know what we are having for dinner! ;-)

I love all the projects, that little top note bag is ADORABLE!