"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, March 10, 2008

So Easy a Kid Can Do It...

Yep! Rubber stamping is for EVERYONE! My sweet daughter created this adorable card (without much help from me at all) for her annoying (as she would put it) yet adorable brother. We just celebrated his 9th birthday! Yikes! I honestly can not believe it!

She told me exactly what she wanted the card to look like and I selected the stamps for her. Ohter than that, she ran with it. I love how she used the retired paper peicing punch from Stampin' Up!. And By Land is really one of my all time fav stamp sets. I'm so glad I got it before it was retired! (Just another reason to invest, stampers, while you have the time. wink)

Now just look at these adorable "thank you" notes my son put together (mm-hm, WITH my help... let's face it, he is a typical boy. He talked about Star Wars the entire time we stamped.) He had in his mind who each card would go to as he stamped it. I just love that! It's like he was saying little prayers for that particular person as he made their card. Precious!

So get busy with those kids and LET THEM STAMP!


No comments: