"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hodgepodge 101 Stamp Camp


Hodgepodge is one of my absolute FAVORITE tools for embellishing. I love to find all different sorts of ways to use it other than the typical. And thanks to Stampin' Up!, you get a MAJOR BARGAIN with this hardware. I've not seen anywhere else so much metal for such a great price. Honest!
When you purchase Hodgepodge Hardware from me now to the end of April, you can attend my Hodgepodge Hardware Stamp Camp for FREE. That's right... absolutely FREE. You will be using your hodgepodge in the class while all other supplies will be provided. Stampers not wanting to make the investment in a purchase of Hodgepodge can still attend the camp for only $15 (all supplies provided.) NOW is the time to grab some Hodgepodge since it is still SALE-A-BRATION! When you purchase $50 in SU! product, you can select a free set of stamps or rub-ons from the SAB catalog. FREE STAMPS AND A FREE STAMP CAMP... does it get any better than this?!
Register for this camp by emailing me with your order or by sending your camp fee through the mail. Email for my address.

No comments: