"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aren't these papers fantastic?! I used Bali Breezes Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! and just love how this card turned out! The stamp set I used is One of a Kind with matching Boho Blossoms Punch. So pretty! Hope you like it!

Here is an extremely yummy recipe shared with me by my friend, Vonda. Thanks, Vonda! It was so good! I can't wait to try new combos.

Crawler Cake
one boxed cake mix
one tub of frosting
4 eggs
1 C whole milk
1/4 C oil

Mix all but frosting together till just blended. Mix in frosting. Don't overmix or cake will "crawl" out of pan. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake 1 hour at 305 degrees. No need to frost... it's in the cake!

I used Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Frosting. I will check the recipe and edit my post with the combos Vonda used. Thanks again, Vonda! I love getting tried and true recipes.

No comments: