"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, May 1, 2009

TTS Sketche 54


Oops! I missed posting my take of
for
(of course if you visit TTS reg, you'd know this. wink)
*
Be sure to check out my blog Monday
for Sketch #55!
*
If you don't visit TTS reg,
YOU SHOULD!
It's a "one-stop" inspiration site.
Just coming up with a LO is half the "work"
of scrapbooking. Let TTS do it for you!
*
You can see Sketch #54 here
or click on the words of Sketch #54
and you will see tons more
inspiration for this sketch.
*

For my take of the sketch
I created a little mini album in a tin.
This album was created
for one of my sweet students
who was recently blessed
with a new little sis.
Blessings to the Rich Family!

No comments: