"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, May 25, 2009

Magestic Monday

Wishing you a fun
Magestic Monday!
This little
"Space Girl"
from
always makes me feel FUN!
Notice how simple my layout is.
Card making doesn't have to be
time consuming or costly.
This card took me less than
TEN MINUTES
to create
and it cost
LESS THAN 35 CENTS
in supplies.
Email me and I can get you started
in saving time and money
while making your own
handmade gifts and greeting cards.
Thanks for dancing with me today!

2 comments:

Kristen H said...

This is a really cute card, and a great thing that you share your money saving tips. You are right with quick cards, and low cost cards. It doesn't need to be a costly or time consuming hobby. I think too many people take it too seriously. Great blog, thank you for stopping by!

Ann said...

An adorable image and a fun LO!