"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, May 22, 2009

TTS Sketch #58

I am IN LOVE with this adorable can!
Yep, a veggie can!
I love making these to packag my gifts.
And as most of you know,
I truly believe the pkg is a gift in itself.
*
By removing the bottom with
a safety seal can opener,
you can then glue it back on with
Crystal Effects
for a fancy little gift package.
*
Inspired by Sketch #58 (see below) at
*
Thanks for dancing with me today!


2 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I love using cans too! This one is awesome Kelly Jean! I have used many for pencil holders etc., but had never thought to put the lid back on and package up a gift! THANKS for the inspiration!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!!