"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cards and Coffee

Here are some of the cards created
at the most recent
Cards and Coffee
stamping event.
*
Since it was just me stampin',
I was able to crank out
20 cards in just 40 minutes.
Imagine what we can do
with a few more stampers!
*
Do you have 30 to 40 minutes
to donate to a great cause?
*
If you are in the area,
be sure to keep an eye on
my calendar of events
here in the right hand side bar
for the next
Cards and Coffee
always at
Coffee Crossing on Charlestown Rd.
*
The cards we create
will always be CAS cards.
(Clean and Simple)
This way, ANY level stamper
can join in and help us stamp up
a ton of cards for a great cause!
*
The designated cause
for these cards is
our TROOPS.
These cards will be sent to
our local troops serving overseas
to send back to their loved ones.
*
PLEASE consider joining me for the next
Cards and Coffee.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kelly Jean this is an AWESOME idea! A good friend of mine at work is actually having his last day at work today before going over for 4 months! I'm so sad about it! Where I work too I am unfortunately "in the know" of more then the general public too....it's just SO sad to hear the news some days! Thanks for this awesome job of caring for our troops!

Anonymous said...

Now this is such a great idea!! I love how you can get so many finished at once...especially while sipping on coffee!! :)