"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thinkin' Happy

Positive thinking can make the worst of days change in a heartbeat! I truly believe that! I am a positive thinker... I see the cup half full... the grass is greener where I am... a cloudy day is a day I don't have to squint... he he... I could go on and on.

The new DSP (Designer Series Paper) from Stampin' Up! called "Pink Flamingo" makes me happy just looking at it. It is SO FUN! I just can't help but think happy thoughts when I create with it!

I used the Wild About You stamp set as well as the (you guessed it...) Think Happy Thoughts set. The adorable little button is brand new as well... CORDUROY! You can find the buttons on my 176 of the IBC. Just click on the catalog photo in the right hand side bar of my blog to download the Idea Book and Catalog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a really darling creation Kelly Jean!! ;) Love your sketch take too!! TFS!!