"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mini Album

How fun is this mini album?!
I used name badge cases for my protector sheets.
These little albums are super fun
and easy to create.
Not to mention, they are super affordable.
I found my badges at Wl Mrt.
I love keeping this album in my purse.
It's much easier (and WAY cuter)
than pulling out my wallet.
Want to give a little "brag book" type of gift?
This is the one!
Grandma will love it!
With the end of school time coming up,
these little albums will make great fun
little autograph books.
Have each classmate sign
his/her own page! Fun!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly Jean!! This is so cute!! I have all the stuff to make one of these, but haven't done it yet!! I hope to soon!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is really nice. love it.