"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, February 13, 2009

Animal Crackers

I am "cracking up" over Stampin' Up!'s
adorable little set titled "Animal Crackers!"
I absolutely LOVE this set!!!
This is my first in a series I will be sharing with you.
I think I might like this
cool little bunny dude the best of the set...
not sure about that since they are all stinkin' cute!
His cute little phrase says,
"ears wishing you a happy day."
Isn't that just perfect for any occassion?!
I also used the new Ribbon Originals on this card.
Check out the new catalog
for all of the hot new stuff!
And be sure to place your SAB order
and pick a free stamp set... or ribbon... or paper.
Email me with any questions.
I'm stamping to serve you!

No comments: