"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Smallest Things

Sometimes the smallest things say SO MUCH.
My sweet and sassy friend, Sabrina,
gave me this little container of lip balm.
I love what it says (cause it is SO true.)
I love what it's for (cause my lips are ALWAYS dry.)
And I love who it's from (cause she ALWAYS makes me laugh.)
I guaruntee you Sabrina
spent no time at all on this sweet little gift.
Take a closer look at it...
She measured the top of the container
and cut cardstock to fit.
(Probably the most teadiest step.)
Then she rounded the corners with a Corner Rounder.
Next she punced a piece using the
Ticket Punch.
And last, she punched the little star image
using the 1/2" Circle Punch.
EASY PEASY!
You can do that!
Now it's your turn...
stamp something sweet for someone TODAY!

No comments: