"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, April 9, 2010

Always Stampin'!

This is my last post on "Dancing with Stamps."
Please join me on "ALWAYS STAMPIN'"
where I'm "always stampin' always Stampin' Up!!"
I plan to leave this blog open so you can
browse back through all the fun and creative projects
that have danced with me on my journey.
Thank you so much for doing the paper crafting dance with me!
I hope to hear from you at
A sweet Mother's Day wish
to all of you moms as well as
those of you that have mothered anyone with your love!
Enjoy the woman God made you!

1 comment:

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Well I guess I am headed over to check out the new blog Kelly. I will miss the dancing with stamps blog...I always loved your name for the blog. Blessings!