"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scrapbooking Tips for the New Year


In 2010, I plan on scrapbooking much more than I use to.
I LOVE scrapbooking!
It is such a fun way to remember!
I've also decided to share some scrapbooking tips
with you, my friends/readers.
Not that I am an expert on scrapbooking by any means...
these are tips that encourage me to preserve memories
in a way that enrich not only the lives of my own family members
but of those I know and love as well.
How can I resist sharing with YOU?!
*

TIP TIP TIP
Top loading albums are my favorite ablums to use
when I preserve photos into a scrapbook.
These albums give you the chance to "go back"
and add, take away, or rearrange pages if you need to.
*
I have created scrapbook pages within hinged albums
only to end up finding a few photos that were misplaced
or were chronologically out of order.
*
Top loading albums make my scrapbooking
chronologically easy to stay "on track" with scrapbooking.
Hinged albums are very nice.
I personally prefer top loading albums
due to the reasons stated above.
  

TIP TIP TIP
I can save money and card stock by utilizing
BOTH SIDES of my scrapbook page.
Notice the base of these three pages is
a bright orange card stock.
My first page (titled "fun and games") is actually
the reverse side of my second page (untitled.)
NOTE...
This technique can only be performed
when my pictures are in chronological order
and I know for sure I have no other pictures to add within the
time frame of the pictures I am working with at the time.

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

I'm hoping to scrap more in 2010 too!