"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Style Watch Swapping

I love swapping! It's such a huge part of convention and I can't wait to share the amazing swaps I brought home for all of you. Be sure to attend my Home From Convention Party THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT from 6:30 to 8:00pm. You can view all the great cards and 3D items for tons of ideas. It will be a casual and fun evening. Bring a munchie to share and recieve a gift from me!

You don't have to attend convention to be blessed by the swapping experience. The cards you see above were part of a mailed swap I participated in. All you need to have for a mailed swap is four other excited swappers and one card idea each. You personally create five of the same card, mail them to your hostess (that would be me) and you get back five different card ideas. If you think you would like to try this swapping experience, post in the "comments" area listed below or simply email me for more information.

No comments: