"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stampin' Up! is up to SO good!

We've all heard of being up to "no" good but not Stampin' Up! and certainly not in this case! This set is called "Holy Triptych" and will be available from the Holiday Mini Collections debuting September 1st. Listen up... ALL SETS IN THIS MINI AS WELL AS FUTURE MINIS WILL BE DIE CUT ready for you to mount and use. Is this such fantastic news?! No cutting (at least not from the mini collections.) Could this be a direction for the annual collections as well? Hmm... time will only tell.

I absolutely LOVE this set! It was so easy to use and I see so many possibilities with it, especially bookmarks! Below, you can see how I used my Hobby Blade to create a window for my Holy Family. This is very easy to do and creates such a lovely effect. Remember, if you ever want more details on any project you see on my blog, all you need to do is leave a comment where you see the word "comments" below each post or simply email me.

Most everyone knows that although this set is titled "Holy Triptych," the actual Holy Triptych (or Trinity) is that of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. If you are not familiar with this Trinity, feel free to email me with any of your questions. I am certainly not an expert but I do know Jesus Christ as my Friend and Savior. If I can not answer your questions, His wonderful Holy Spirit will guide us to someone who can. Be sure to check out the Daily Devotional listed to the right. Blessed stamping to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just ordered that set on Sunday. And I picked up my new set that day too, and just realized today that it was already cut apart. I had brought it to work with me today to cut apart and mount...wow, talk about easy and wonderful!!! Wouldn't that be great if they do this with all their stamps?
Back to the Holy Triptych...you are so right...and I admire that you share that in your blog. There are so many misrepresentations! Your blog blesses me, and I just came across it. It will be so much fun to come back and check out your additions!
Blessings to you!