"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yep! Still Celebrating!

Yep!  You better believe I'm still celebrating!
After all, these cards are WORTH celebrating...
not to mention the kindness of the gals who sent them.
My friend, Ellie, thinks I must be a special gal
to have gotten all these wonderful greetings.
Not at all!
*
As a matter of fact, this gives me the opportunity to brag a bit
on the generousity of the gals over at SCS.
I'm a part of a "secret sister" game through the SU! demo group
and most of these sweet b-day greetings are from
the "Birthday Babes."
(Kind of makes you want to be a SU! demonstrator, aye?)
(Email me!  I'll hook ya up!)
They really are a very generous group!
*
And some of the cards are from the RAK group.
The name of the group says it all...
Random Acts of Kindness.
If it weren't for my cyber-friends,
my b-day would have come and gone.
*
The first card here is from Dottie (Grandma Dottie)
and the second is from Colleen Cole.
Thanks so very very much, gals!
You made me feel so special!
Blessings!

1 comment:

ellie said...

You are a hoot, KellyJean.....and yea, I still think you're special! ;)