"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bunny Birthday Keeps Going and Going and...

I've decided to share my birthday cards a few at a time

so you can really enjoy the goodness of them like I have.
The first one here comes from Robin (rajohnson323)
and the second one is from Amelia (msamelia)
over at the SCS game of Secret Sistahs for SU! demos.
I LOVE playing this game!
I've gotten so many great ideas from playing!
(Not to mention the fab friends I've made!)
You know... it's always a good time to join my SU! family.
Then you can be a sistah too!
*
*
I love the clear polka dotted overlay that Robin used on her card!
You can order some of these from the Holiday Mini.
And both of these cards would be so easy to recreate!  LOVE that!
*
Thanks so much, gals, for making my bday even more special!
And for all of you visiting today... thanks also!
Blessings to all! 

2 comments:

ellie said...

really like that polka dot overlay, too, KellyJean.....and I'm thinking it would make a really cute "snow" effect for Christmas cards as well!

Tina said...

These cards are so pretty!