"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Queen Kat Designs New Release Blog Hop

Yes! It's that exciting time of the month when QKD
offers all sorts of new and fun images to stamp with!
Each stop on the Blog Hop today
will introduce to you a completely different stamp
so be sure to START at
http://qkd.blogspot.com/!

Last weekend, my sweet little creative daughter and I
worked on gifts and cards for her dear Grandfather.
He is now a fantastic 75 years old! Whoo hoo!!!
We wanted our card and gifts
to say just how very much he means to us.
This image of "Apple Basket" from QKD
makes me think of the phrase
"apple of my eye."

Did you know that phrase comes straight from the Bible?
Perfect (as God is!)
And did you know God considers YOU the "apple of His eye?"
He does!
And through Jesus Christ, we are (or can be) made perfect.
Email me if you'd like to know how it feels to be
one sweet sweet apple!
Now be sure to continue to hop on over to
http://whimsicalinksorority.blogspot.com/
*
"Keep me the apple of your eye..." Psalm 17:8

19 comments:

Kelly Braund said...

So cute! I can't wait for trips with the kids to the apple orchard!

Unknown said...

How awesome is that!! I love it. and the wrapping paper too?? FUN!!!

Nancyroo said...

cute, I like how you made the wrapping paper.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is TOO wonderful! I just love how creative and highlighting one of the images on the paper just makes it even better!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Beautiful creation Kelly Jean!!! I love the apple basket...so beautiful and you did an awesome job!!!

Have a great day!

Meredith =)

Juliet Diley said...

Yup....I'm officially broke...this month's releases are just awesome! Love your goodness! And yes....I am the daughter of a KING! THE KING!

Lara said...

What cute wrapping paper! You did a great job!

Tina said...

So creative and fun!

Anita said...

So cute KellyJean and yes it is me who is on the DT with you. Be well my friend. Anita

Nina said...

Wow, gorgeous! I've been wanting to make wrapping paper with the stamps. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! =)

*hugs*

linnes said...

Nice and crisp card, I love it. The wrapping paper is a great idea! I look forward to be working with you

Anonymous said...

My whole family woke up sick this morning or I would have been in here earlier, eee gad!!!

Very cute card, and wonderful idea using it on the wrapping paper!!

Penny said...

what a great idea with the wrapping paper! love it!

Maria said...

OH what fun stuff! Nice job with the apple basket!

Victoria said...

Nice use of the image for wrapping paper. Fun idea to just color one image and make it pop.

Anonymous said...

Great set!!

2amscrapper said...

Great ideas for the stamp. With the holidays coming up, what a wonderful reminder that we can use stamps to make our own wrapping paper. Happy 75th Birthday to Grandfather.

Kaytee said...

Beautiful job! That is an awesome stamp!

Andrea Murdock said...

very sweet, love it!