"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, August 7, 2009

TTS Sketch #68


When I scrapbook,
I like to use as many photos as possible
on one or two page LOs.
I think scrapbook pages that focus on 1 photo
turn out really super cute,
especially if the scrapper has a real knack.
But I take so many pictures and
never can decide which ones to add to my albums.
So I try to use them all. he he.
*
Coming up with new LOs can be very challenging
with mutliple photos.
UNLESS...
you visit TTS
on a regular basis.
A new sketch each week with
samples that go BEYOND scrapbooking.
*
One way I manage to add several photos to one LO
is by using WALLET SIZE photos.
As you can see, this is what I did here.
Let me know if you like that tip!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

ellie said...

yep! Like the tip! lol....you've got a beautiful page here, KellyJean! lovely pics and gorgeous work, Girl! (I esp. like the little photo on the right side bar---the pink and black one with flourishes and the bird...marvvy!)