"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, August 21, 2009

Triple the Sketch #70

Thank you Triple the Sketch for
Sketch #70!
I LOVE it! and this page as well!
Take a look below and you can compare the sketch to my page.
I twisted the sketch as you will see.
Or visit the TTS site here...
And I have yet another THANK YOU today...
*
*
a BIG TY... to my beautiful gal and her beautiful heart!
She recently donated her hair to Locks of Love
for the SECOND TIME!
I wish my hair would grow like this!
I think her hair is gorgeous short OR long.
She prefers it long so you know it's quite a sacrafice.
Can you imagine the recipent's reaction ot all those curls?!
*

May you be blessed today for the sacrafices you make!


1 comment:

ellie said...

thanks so much for linking me up to Triple the Sketch, KellyJean...I have really loved these things...