"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Big Shot Sunday

Happy Big Shot Sunday to ya!
Today is the day I celebrate with my
One and Only Big Shot, God -Himself.
It is because of Him that I am able to bring YOU
fabulous Big Shot ideas like these!
*
Look at this adorable gift set I just gave a friend of mine!
Super cute, huh?!
The cute little box you see below
was created by using the Big Shot machine and
Stampin' Up!'s Scallop Envelope Bigz Die.
Check out this site for super easy directions...
Be sure to say "Thanks!" to Dannie!
*
And here is the gift card holder
I showed you a couple of weeks ago...
*
Check back in just a bit
for all of the incredibly fun projects
we created at our
Stamp Club Catch Up Party!
Demos, if you are interested in my
Stamp Club Catch Up Party,
be sure to email me for ideas!
*
Blessings,



No comments: