"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, October 20, 2008

Think Pink

October is such a great month because I love how women (and people) are so encouraging to one another. Unfortunately, it has taken a horrible thing like cancer to cause all of this commotion. Never-the-less...

I created this card for this week's NMBS challenge. Check it out here NMBSwaps . Barbara encourages us to "think pink" in honor of this month's Breast Cancer Awareness.

I CASEd (that's copied) this card from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. Look at page 39 and you will see that I changed it up a bit. I really LOVE the samples in the IB&C but very rarely CASE any of them. I'm not sure why this is except something in me just HAS to create. However, I'm always telling stampers, "You don't have to BE creative to FEEL creative. Just COPY!" And I mean it! Why spend precious time thinking and thinking up new designs when there are so many out there available to us?!

If you are like me and simply HAVE to create, CASE with a few changes. Always be sure to give credit where credit is due if possible. Then SHARE, SHARE, SHARE. Leave a sweet comment here if you like what you see and include a link to YOUR CARD inspired by mine. I'd love to see what you came up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pink colors and heart!! :) TFS!