"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Could there really be another ME?

OH... MY... I never would have thought there could be more than one Kelly Jean! Well, as we all know by the cute little lines on our fingers that God truly did create ONLY ONE ME. However, just look at this beautiful RAK card sent to me by none other than KELLY JEAN GRAY. Ya! Not only is her name Kelly Jean but she has the same last initial as well!!! How freaky (but in such a fun way) is that?!

Some time ago, I suggested to everyone to try and "google" themselves. It might be kind of fun to see what you come up with. I suggested this only because my niece, Kathleen, did so and what she found was ME. he he he. Go ahead! Try it!

Kelly, thanks so much for this lovely LOVELY card! What a fun RAK!

No comments: