"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is such a very cool technique! It's called "faux cor-something," he he he... I've never heard of it so I can't remember the name completely. What I do remember is it is super easy and creates an amazing effect. Here is how you achieve it...

1. Using Versamark, stamp a LINED IMAGE stamp on magazine paper (a page from any old magazine.)

2. Cover with gold embossing powder. (I used silver in the above project and gold in the ones below.) Heat image.

3. Trim image from magazine paper and adhere to card. Done!

How easy is that?! And the effects are SO different and unique. I love it! How about YOU TRY IT and share your results with me. Email me a photo of what you come up with. I just love when others share their ideas with me. And tell me which of these three cards you like the best. I will tell you my fav when I hear from lots of you first.
:-)







No comments: