"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Friendship makes me so very happy! Did you know you always have a Friend seeking your friendship? He gave His life for you. I'm speaking of Jesus Christ. This Sunday, my family and I will celebrate His being raised from the dead. His resurrection proves for us we will live forever with Him in Heaven. What a glorious promise! I believe what I believe because of what God's Word, the Bible, has told me. The Bible is a proven to be true history book full of facts and instructions that can benefit any life. If you would like to know more about my Friend (and yours), Jesus, by studying His Word on a regular basis, please email me. I would love to invited you to my Bible study. You do not have to live in my area. Email me for more information.

No comments: