"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, October 5, 2007

Would you like FRIES with that?



So my dear daughter and I were at the local Chic Filet restaurant munching on our shared LARGE FRIES when I discovered the size of the box looked the perfect size for 1/2 a 12x12 sheet of card stock. I started tearing apart that box in a heartbeat! (Wynne, of course, asked me not to embarass her, he he he...) Wouldn't you know it?! With a little tweeking, it fit right onto a sheet of 12x12. This was my results. Don't you just love it?! I did have to trim it down just a bit and since then, I am thinking the medium fry box would fit directly on half the sheet of 12x12. It is the same in width as the large, just not the height. And GUESS WHAT! Our regular size 4.1/4 x 5.1/2 greeting cards fit PERFECTLY inside this cute little package! I think five along with envelopes work very nicely for a great gift. This is what I plan to demo at our next Stamp Club. Last club three lucky winners took home the 2-5-7-10 boxes that were created. Be sure to attend October's club on Sunday the 28th. You just might take home a Fry Box!

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome idea! I am going to have to try this out! :)

Tami Grandi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this

(tamijo)

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, how cute is this?

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just ate at Chick Fila this weekend too - why did I think of that????

Julie said...

Oh my how cute! I am so excited that you have a blog now. I have not been able to surf in over two months and seeing your blog was a great little surprise!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Can you share the template? I love this!