"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, October 29, 2007

Template Tragedy



October Stamp Club has come and gone but not without a surprise or two. Behind the scenes, I always have a minor tragedy take place that most members know nothing about. However, this tragedy was one that could not be kept concealed.


We were all going to create the adorable Peek-a-Boo Box shown here on the right. Everything went just fine for me to create the two you see here. Sadly though, when I joined union with my printer to print the club members' templates, my printer went on strike. Actually, she decided to just be naughty and not pull Stampin' Up!'s fabulously thick card stock through her little elements. Hm!

Soooooo... everyone still received the template but on heavy weight typing paper for safe keeping. They can make as many copies of this template on their own cooperating printer. An office supply store could also be of great assistance. Just take the copy and your SU! card stock to the store and ask for however many copies you need. The cost of copying is very inexpensive. Of course you can use a lighter weight card stock but SU!'s weight, in my opinion, is the absolute BEST for creating BOXES. When I give a box, I hope the recipent will enjoy the box just as much as the gift and that they will want to reuse it for a gift to someone they care for as well. So, the heavier of weight the box is... the better it will keep its form.

WANT THE TEMPLATE ALREADY PRINTED ON THAT FABULOUS STAMPIN' UP! CARD STOCK AND READY TO BE CUT AND PUT TOGETHER? Place an order of $50 or more and receive FIVE SHEETS (that's ten boxes total- two per each sheet) of assorted colored Stampin' Up! card stock with this template already printed on them. Just email your order to me. Once I have received your order payment, your order will be placed with SU! and you will have your goodies within a week or so. This offer will be good through the end of November.

Tomorrow I will post a pic of the French Fry Box we created instead of the Peek-a-Boo Box. The French Fry Box turned out to be a HUGE HIT. Stampers were sharing what all they were planning to put in the boxes as gifts. I love that about Stamp Club... sharing our ideas with one another. Can't wait for the next Stamp Club!!!

No comments: