"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, October 22, 2007

Peek-a-Boo Boxes



Would you just look at how stinkin' cute this box is?! Let me tell ya... the pattern is sooooooo very easy. If I knew how to include it in my blog, I would. I found it on Splitcoast Stampers website for today's challenge. I love taking the challenges on SCS because it really forces my creativity to spark. Remember, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CREATIVE TO CREATE! If you can COPY, you can create.
I will be sharing the template for this adorable box at my October Stamp Club. If you are able to join us, you will recieve a sheet of colored cardstock with TWO boxes on it as well as the template printed on regular paper for safe keeping. I will also give some little helpful hints for the assembly of the box. Some lucky stamper will take home the box you see here. I used the "Dashing" DSP (Designer Series Paper) from Stampin' Up! and the stamp set titled "Merry Merry." Join us at club! This Sunday (October 28th) from 2:00 to 6:00. Email and let me know you're coming so I have plenty of boxes prepared for everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are too cute. I'm gonna have to go try these : )

Christi Flores said...

How cute!!