"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Still Celebrating 20 Years!


*

To continue my celebration of
TWENTY YEARS
with my best friend,
I've created him a little photo pocket card.
*
Notice how the adorable little cards
just tuck right into the pockets.
How cute is that?!
*
This photo pocket card was created with
just ONE sheet of 12x12 patterned paper.
It's a cinche to create!
You will want to check out my
Always Stampin' blog soon
for the instructions on how to make your very own.


I just love what these little cards say!
*

Very appropriate...
since he IS my best friend!
*

I'll be makin' his absolute favorite dinner...
Spinach Manicotti
and Carrot Cake
(well, I just might have to grab some help from
Sweet Stuff in New Albany on the Carrot Cake! he he)
*

And he just gets sweeter and sweeter!
Here's wishing you a sweet day!

No comments: