"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Birthday? Thank You


I am a HUGE fan of the
"Simple Birthday Thank You" stamp by Stampin' Up!!
I love using this image for more
than just the "thank you" for which it was intended.
I usually "MASK" the words before stamping
or cover the word portion with DSP (patterned paper.)
*
However, my friend, Greta may have just topped all
with her take on using this image WITH the words present!
At a recent stamp club,
I told her to just pay for her order next time.
She sent her check along with this adorable card!
I LOVE how she used the "Thank you for the..."
and filled in with "extra time to pay my bill."
Is that not a HOOT?!
I was so crackin' up!!!
Thanks for the chuckle, Greta, as well as the great idea!
*
I now see this image (WITH words)
being used for all sorts of things...
"Thank you for the..."
"shoulder to lean on."
"helping hand."
"new baby dinner."
on and on are the ideas!

No comments: