"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, December 15, 2008

Suzie's Smile Strikes Again!

Yes! Suzie Q has a smile that is simply contagious! I especially want to wear that kind of smile this time of year. Things are really getting crazy now, huh?! I don't even have my Christmas cards mailed yet!! IKES! And you should see my desk! Actually, if you look closely, Suzie almost had her hair washed... I have no clue how that little watermark got on her hair! arg. But my desk is a mess! And speaking of hair! Gotta run to the stylist!!!

Suzie Q, of course, is one of the premiere images from In Style Stamps. You can find out more about In Style to the right of my blog. You will see a "Guest Designer" (that's me! he.) button. Just click on that and you'll go right to the site!

Everything else used to create this card (other than the Prima flowers and C-bug embossing folder) is offered by Stampin' Up!. I used the stampin' sponges and Creamy Carmel to highlight my card. Suzie Q is highlighted with a Creamy Carmel marker (the brush tip, that is.) Isn't the Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon just yummy?! And how about that BIG SHOT?! You got one yet? Better get it soon... there is SO MUCH you can do with it! Just look at those cute little flowers at the bottom of my card!

Let me know what ya think! Leave a comment and say HI!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hello! It was a nice surprise to see someone had left a comment! LOL

Your card is super cute! I love how you stamped Suzy Q to make it look like a portrait!! What a great idea!

I too look forward to working with you and seeing your art with these darling little stamps!

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty, great color combo :)

Sandy said...

Your Suzie Q cards are adorable. She is such a cute image. Love the colors you chose and that you only use part of the image.

Congrats on your DT spot with InStyle Stamps. It will be fun to see what you come up with.