"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, July 7, 2008

Retirement Party, July 27th

Join me for my Retirement Party, Sunday, July 27th from 2:00 to 4:00pm. We will create FOUR DIFFERENT FABULOUS PROJECTS at the Retirement Party. The first one will be absolutely free so bring a friend and stamp up some fun together! The other three will be only $5 each. (Be sure to check back soon here to see what these projects will be.)

Each year Stampin' Up! retires many of their wonderful stamp sets to create more room in the new Idea Book and Catalog for even more wonderful stamp sets. This is such an exciting time for stampers and scrapbookers. One set to retire will be the set I used on the card you see here... "Eat Cake." You can order this stamp set at my Retirement Party OR you can request my personal set at a discounted price. (Due to Stampin' Up! policy, I can only release my current catalog sets AFTER the new catalog is released on August 11th. More info soon on how to request purchase for my current catalog sets.)

For the card shown here, I used the "Polished Stone" technique which works best on glossy white card stock. To create the polished stone technique, simply drop a few drops of reinker onto glossy card stock. (I used Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opulence, and Sage Shadow.) Generously soak a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and begin to blot the reinker areas all over the card stock. Your design will be different every single time so don't get caught up in uniformity.

RSVP for the Retirement Party today! Pay now for the three extra make & takes (only $5 each) and you will recieve a free HodgePodge Hardware goodie bag. Just make your check out to Kelly Gettelfinger and mail it to me assap (as stampingly soon as possible.) Contact me via email for my mailing address.

Not familiar with HodgePodge? Take a peek online at the Spring Summer Idea Book and Catalog at www.stampinup.com . You can also view the list of Retiring Stamps and get the ones you love before they're gone forever.

No comments: