"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, April 11, 2008

I just love the stamp set Forever in My Heart by Stampin' Up!! The hearts in this set are so fun and easy to stamp. On this card, I used the "kissing" technique (love when the technique has a fun name like that, he.) I inked the heart in Real Red first. Then I used the check pattern image from All in a Row (another fav) inked in Night of Navy to "kiss" the heart. Next I stamped the heart onto Whisper White and VOILA! Very fun! Very easy!

I am trying a new recipe for dinner tonight. It is from my new cookbook (got it at Christmas from my sweet hubby.) The Graceland Church youth group sold them as a fundraiser. I LOVE LOVE LOVE church cookbooks! This one is so great because it is three-ring bound and has a TON of recipes. It even has a recipe for PLAY DOUGH. Talk about fun! I will post the recipe tomorrow if the family enjoys it.

Wishing you and your families well!

No comments: