Here is the Fry Box we worked on at Stamp Club this past Sunday. Using Stampin' Up! punches allows the creating of all projects to go by so quickly. On this Fry Box, we used the Designer Label Punch, the Large Circle Punch, and the Scalloped punch. SO easy... and oh so cute!
Many suggestions were made for what to put inside for a gift. Would you believe GREETING CARDS and envelopes fit perfectly into the pouch area?! Perfect gift! One stampers suggest an assortment of items for teachers (ie. pencils, post its, paper clips, dry erase marker.) All of those goodies would fit in one little pouch. Then, of course, chocolates were suggested by just about everyone present. he he he...
Here is how I created this box...
1. Go to ChicfilA and purchase a medium french fry (and a sandwich... save the cows, he he he...)
2. After eating your fries, cut the top of the box so it is straight instead of rounded.
3. Gently open the box and trim the bottom of the box so the bottom flap is about 1/2".
4. Trace your altered pattern onto a 12x12 piece VELLUM CARD STOCK OR PAPER. (Stampin' Up! offers 12x12 vellum paper only)
5. Cut out the vellum template and SCORE ONLY ONCE DOWN EACH SIDE. (There are other scored areas on the original box. You only want the single center score.)
6. Trace the pattern onto your choie of colored card stock. Cut out. Assemble and decorate.
7. Give as a gift full of goodies.
8. Enjoy the oohs and aahs of your recipient.
Have a great day in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!