"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, July 9, 2007

Enjoy Friendships Tag Pocket Card


Looking forward to Convention always gets me excited about FRIENDSHIPS. This will be my sixth convention and I have always been blessed to attend with at least one stampin' friend or more. So this card is for my friend, Nicole, since she and I will be attending this year's together. I hope to swap this one but she will get it regardless.
Check out the open version of this card below. Isn't it adorable?! To create this fun little envelope, start with a 12x12 piece of Stampin' Up!'s Prints Designer Series Papers. Cut a piece to 3x6. (You can get eight envies out of one sheet of 1x12.) Fold in half. Score 1/4" of your 3x6 on each side. Cut away both scored sections of one end of the paper. Adhere your envie to the card by using the remaining scored sections. The front of the envie will open like a card. The possibilities for this sweet little envelope are endless. Let me know what you think of how I used an envie on this card. Just click on the "comments" down below.
If you still need greater details, consider hosting a workshop and I would be more than happy to demonstrate this card at your Stampin' Up! workshop. Remember, you can host at my home or yours!

No comments: