"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Scrapbooking Tips


TIP TIP TIP
I love using CHIPBOARD LETTERS on my titles!
These are so inexpensive and easy to apply.
However, some of them can be rather large
so fitting an entire title of big chipboard letters
into one title would overwhelm my photos.
I like to use only ONE chipboard letter to begin my title.
The other letters in my title can be created with
stamps, stickers, or diecuts (as I've used here.)
*

TIP TIP TIP
Stumped on embellishments?
Slap on a sticker or two!
I don't always match every single aspect of my page.
As you can see here, these stickers
don't coordinate perfectly with the other page elements.
That's okay.  The little orange fish pops and looks adorable!

No comments: