"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, January 28, 2010

In Love Half My Life...


My Best Friend and I have been together now for
nearly TWENTY YEARS
and I want to surprise him with some fun lovin'
the week of our celebration.
*
I've created this fun little "pop-out box"
that will explode when he opens it.


Once open, this cute little exploding box
will contain a sweet sweet message...
*

along with some of his favorite sweets!
I plan to make some of his favorite "cookies"
(I know... very appropriate, huh?!)
and place a couple of them on top of the little card.
*

Then, of course, I will treat him to lunch!
Aren't these papers and cards just adorable?!
*

My sweetie's favorite cookie...
CLEAN COOKIES
1 box cake mix
(any flavor, but his favorite for this recipe is white or yellow)
4oz whip topping
1 egg
Mix all together.  Roll into 3/4"-1" size balls.
Roll in powder sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
YUM!
My son calls these "clean and dirty cookies" because
the chocolate ones look "dirty" and the white look "clean."
he he he.

No comments: