"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, March 13, 2009

Triple Sketch Offering

As some of you may know,
I have been invited to
join the Design Team of
which is a site paper crafters
can run to when in need of
a creative foundation
to begin their projects.
(I've still to make my debut
so be on the lookout for that.)
I LOVE working from
sketches offered by other crafters.
It takes out SO much of the heavy thinking.
All I have left is the playful thinking.
LOVE THAT!
So here is the most recent offering of Sketches.
Play with it!
Twist it!
Turn it!
Use it to spark your creativity!
Check back soon
as I will have my take on the sketch.
For TONS more inspiration,
visit the site...
You can always access it
via my icon found here
in the righthand sidebar.

No comments: