"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gift Giving

Gift giving is so FUN, EASY,
and AFFORDABLE
with what we have right in our own homes.
These gift containers were created
from BEEF JERKY CONTAINERS.
Ya!
I simply love how easy altering and item is
when I use my
Designer Series Papers by Stampin' Up!
For these gift containers,
I used the Pink Flamingo DSP.
It's crazy fun!
I also used the Love You Much stamp set
accompanied by the Scallop Circle Punch.
(snuck in some Primas as well.)
I just love how fun the
containers turned out to be!
Just think of how fun
giving them will be as well!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! What a really fun gift idea!! Love it!! TFS! ;)