"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hello


The Stampin' Up! Retired List is NOW AVAILABLE. I am pleasantly please to announce that Bugs and Kisses is NOT on the list. Whoo Hoo! I love this set!
If you would like a copy of the Stampin' Up! Retired Stamp Set list, just email me and it will be on it's way to your sweet stampin' fingers. Be sure to check back for dates of my Retirement Party. Details will be posted very soon. I have a ton of retired stamp sets for as little as $10. You WON'T want to miss out on those deals!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! :)

Unknown said...

This is adorable, KellyJean! Love it!!!

LeAnne said...

KellyJean, this is just the sweetest little card! I love it!
LeAnne