"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Friday, July 13, 2007

Pick a Petal, or a vase, or a cactus...


If you haven't had the chance to play with the stamp set Pick a Petal yet, you will certainly want to come to Stamp Club on Sunday, July29 from 2pm to 6pm. At club you can play with any of my stamp sets, tools, templates, etc and have a blast! I used Pick a Petal for this sweet friendship card. Isn't it adorable!? I was going for stems with the petal bases but they actually ended up looking like vases or cactus. Either way, I love how the card turned out!
If you would like any other details on this card or Stamp Club, just email me. Let me know what you think about this card or any others. If you ever have questions on how to recreate my cards, just leave your question and email addy in the comment area below the post. I am always happy to serve you with stampin'!

No comments: