"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Bright Hello


I Love "hello" sentiments. They could mean anything from a sweet little "hi" to a "what were you thinking?hello!" The American language just cracks me up!
This bright hello card was created with the Big Shot and Elison Dies. This flower is SO FUN to play with! I used some card stock from Die Cuts with a View that already have the adhesive on the back... makes the flower die a sinch! (And yes, gals, although Stampin' Up! is my absolute favorite for EVERYTHING, I enjoy other brands of products as well. I have always said there is way to much creativity out there not to enjoy it all!) The triangle to the side was created by starting with a piece of rectangular card stock. Mark the center of one of the shorter ends. Use your paper cutter to cut from one opposite corner to the marked center. Then cut from the other opposite corner to the same center mark. Voila!
Be sure to check out the daily devotional today and remember to tell someone HELLO- the sweet little "hi" kind. :-)

No comments: