"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scrapbooking Tips


TIP TIP TIP
Most scrapbooking experts will encourage you
to USE YOUR OWN HANDWRITING.
To speed up my scrapbooking process
and finish as many pages as possible,
I will use my own handwriting,
not only in my journaling, but in my title as well.
*
Here's a tip for you if you don't like your handwriting...
when scrapbooking with a friend,
ask her (or him) to write something for you
(as long as you admire their handwriting, that is.)
Provided you don't ask them to write a novel,
I am sure they would be
more than happy to push your pen!
*

TIP TIP TIP
Squeeze it in!
Most scrapbook pages I see online
or in scrapbook magazines/idea books
always seem to sport only one photo.
Are you kidding?!
I have so many photos I want to cherish
and so many memories I want to keep.
I would have a gazillion albums
if all of my pages had only one photo on them!
*
Trim and tilt one or two photos
to "squeeze them in" and onto your page.
You can see I've done this to both pages above and below.
This will actually add dimention to your page.
It's fun too!
*

1 comment:

Ayana Posadas said...

Great Layouts! :)
I like the tip about using your own handwriting! It keeps things more "personal" and unique.
Thanks for sharing!

~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com