"And hope does not disappoint us,
because God has poured out his LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit..." Romans 5:5

Monday, November 2, 2009

Tiny Baby-Tiny Book-Tiny Baby Book


I love MOSD Perfectly Shaped Build a Book elements!
I actually like cutt'em up and challenging myself
to do more than the obvious of building a book
(although I REALLY like using them as is also!)
*
This tiny baby book uses only the center portion of the
Perfectly Shaped Scalloped Square piece
from the Build a Book pieces.
I simply trimmed it so I had 3 equal scallops
to make my tiny book.
Then I covered the BaB piece with some SU! DSP
and added some 3x6" pieces of the same DSP for pages.
I like how the pages peek out from each other.
I simply used my Cropadile to punch holes in the binding
and bound it with grosgrain ribbon.
*

Super easy and super cute!

No comments: